Delivering chat, calling, meeting and collaboration capabilities, Microsoft Teams provides excellent communication opportunities for your business.
Comprehensive Team Collaboration
Allowing every member of your business to communicate effectively and work better together, as well as with clients; collaboration is made extremely easy with Teams, as all Office 365 applications are built-in, allowing your team to share files with ease.
Designed for groups of all kinds and sizes, Teams will help to boost productivity among your workforce. This chat based communication tool is completely secure and compliant, making it incredibly useful when data of a sensitive nature is involved.
The Benefits that Microsoft Teams can bring to your business
There are an array of advantages that Teams can bring to your business.
- Customisable workspace
- Video and audio calls capabilities
- Everything can be found in one place
- Real-time communication and document collaboration
- Microsoft application integration
- Third-party application integration
- Meeting and scheduling tools
- Incredibly secure
- Take Teams where ever you go with the mobile app
Skype For Business
Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business are a great duo, coexisting and running alongside each other seamlessly. While taking advantages of Teams’ collaboration capabilities with other Microsoft applications, the integration of Skype for Business adds a range of further benefits:
- Live streaming for meetings
- Communicate across a number of devices
- Ability to be integrated into a range of phone systems
Why Choose Partner IT?
Partner IT have gained specialist expertise in this area, after helping countless businesses.
You can trust our team to look out for your business’ best interests during cloud migration.
Depending on your company needs, Partner IT can advise you on the best way to migrate to the cloud.